Tuesday, April 22, 2008

hahahaha i am finally back.
after soooo long.
so last monday was moving monday i think.scolded long zhou for like moving damn slow and den lessons.
i cant remember! den piano was fine i guess. teacher and i finally made the first long con. like after 5 years.LOL.we always yea no yes haha.
lol.

den tuesday piano from taiwan finally came! WOOO.
plsss.waited damn long can! anyway its so fucking nice and hugeeeeee.
and i got a blister for trying to pull up the piano to see how heavy it is T.T
den night i went to esplanade with ade yichan for msco's concert.
was kinda long and ade yichan couldnt believe i wore like damn damn feminine.wtf.
you are so not going to see that anymore.LOL anyway the concert first half was the band uh.
damn boring can! den i keep shifting around and talking.den yichan and i both said that one guy from the percussion.OMG.like click five! omgomg.damn handsome can!!!
lol den ade started saying that i threw away ____.WTF?!
ade kept suaning me like thruout the whole thing.wl.
den after intermission was co like finally.
den the guy beside me jason borrowed catalog and we started talking.den his friend ks started asking me if i knew how to speak cantanese.LOL.
anyway jason is taiwanese too lol
so we watched and talk.
woooooo~ nice can! and melvin ying hui why you give me seats so behind T.T
see i shouted like mad can! damn support you all can!
anwyay they played the sch song twice just because tons of ppl shouted encore.LOl.
and they got add notes one somemore wad hei hei hei.HAHA
den after that ade asked jason if he wanted to send me home cause we kept talking.WL EH.
ade exchanged no.s with them and den home in ade's car.
piang eh. benz seh.damn rich sia.i told yichan that rich car de feeling damn diff. one.
the leather soooo soft :D
lol.

den next day we got maths test.wtf
yichan really ponned as she told me.she even ask me to but i cant leave my zoom alone.LOL.
so test and den ehh.cant remember.miss lim during kept asking me things cause she scared i nv listen again and fall asleep.lol.

thrusday no co and den eh.assembly was nice. quite fun den mr cheng got alls ec 3s to stay back cause of some ppl who hooted when playing sch song.
also not our class den leave us back for half an hour without aircon and wind.WTF.
its damn fucking hot inside can and they were stupid enough to close all the doors.they want us to overheat isit.-.-
den stayed back to wait for maths collecting papers.being maths rep can die.-.-
had fun with Kelvin and James at the canteen.we took clips to clip kelvin's hair while he was doing maths.LOL. den singh came and we faster took the clips away.
home and studied! really studied :D
den Friday was half day cause of annual awards ceremony.
went to orchard with zoom! lol.
far east and ate ljs.
den home round 1 plus
den out again for rehearsal for concert. lol my's dad say i look pro can! LOL.
yayyay!
den back round 11 plus.

went out round 1 plus for my's car and den went to cc.
prepared and rehearsed send jason happy birthday song played by yang qin :D
lol.
cause he's sick.his birthday somemore.lol.suay ah him
anyway we ate dinner den rehearsed and changed
started around 7.30 OMG.
its freaking scary cause i keep blowing wrong and channel news asia was there to video.lol.
anyway it was nice okay.20 songs omg.
my's duet was nice dun worry can girl :D
she kept saying that she was worried that she will play wrong and zhineng will walk off.lol.
and the pipa guy kept looking at me -.- he pro can!! omg.his course is pipa.lol.
den the guy from my dizi group got scholarship one somemore. den slewyn is the principal for violin in the SYO omg fucking god.
intermission and one guy from the huayi guzheng ensemble talk to me
said if i am MALAY.wtf?!
i look like malay?!!!!!
lol.den he asked for my no.
he love Gui Gui i think.hp everything all got hers.LOL.

den played again and photo taking den back home round 12 plus.
my's mum gave me rose lol.
thanks <3

sunday no dizi lesson.
one month alr!-.-
anyway studied for bio and chem test.
jason called firs teaching me chem and den ks called to teach me bio.LOL.
but i ended up crapping with ks.kept talking gossips.
anyway he likes ade's eyes.lol.now in class we keep making fun of ade ahhahaa.

monday moving monday was bullshit.damn stupid.
den lessons as usual and was finally like fun after a while and miss see's PREGNANT.OMG.
lol.
no wonder her stomach grew bigger.HAHAHAH.
so we kept telling her say that she cannot anyhow move now.lol.
geog was fun cause we got to do some quiz in the form of like pressing the remote control den got answers one.damn cool.sunil and bobby kept comapring who pressed first when the q appear.lol
den ss miss leow got angry cause alot ppl nv do her homework.
maths test got back and i got 16/20
like finally a1 la.after 7 tests.LOL.
mr au my icecream :DDDD
he promised if i have a1 for physics a e maths he will buy me ice cream ahahahah.
we went down to 3n3's class cause got oral at our class.and miss jamie was standing outside making ppl think that she was our new form teacher cause miss choo is leaving at the end of the term.but luckily not la! heng can!
bio test was diff. omg.confirm fail!
sooooo.
ade cried cause of something.
dun cry okay! your ks there for you! lol.
zoom took retest for her indices.piang eh she everything memorise alr.
den i tried my log.WL.
still cant do.
-.-
asked miss ng and miss chin and whole lot ppl but everyone hated log and said dun ask them
T.T
lol.home and piano and den cher scolded me cause i nv sit up straight-.-

ks called at night again for my chem and we gossiped again.lol until 11.30 and my sis screamed at me cause i took the hp like very long T.T

chem test today was SHIT.
damn hard OMG.
and i was feeling damn tired today.
sch with fali cause he help me take my books and i took umbrella for him.lol.
it was raining like shit and my shoes and socks are SOAKED.
sch den zoom got caught by tanny koh.
erm.den miss see didnt come today so we did like 1 worksheet and den slack.
recess talked with ks on phone and den he wanted to talk to ade but she was in music room.LOL.
anyway lessons and geog was full of copying notes. pc and eng.did letter writing.
pc was about blood donation and apparently no one's listening la.
went to toilet to slack den lunch.
omg.i was feeling so damn sick during pc and huei min gave me panadol.LOL.
she is always giving me meds during camp and now.
haah.
den lunch with zy xz and hm.
studied chem and physics did mock paper.piang alot all dunoo -.-
how! mr au is confirm killing me!!! :/

den chem test at c101 cause got oral again.
did and we copied like hell.
lol.
but i think still alot wrong.........

zy's pissed off by something uh.kept nagging on the way home.LOL
slept and woke up feeling fever.
momma gave panadol and still doesnt work.wtf
so now i am having fever with severe headache.-.-
my la! concert that day sick until like siao den in the car cough.
anyway her whole family got infected cause of her bro first.den now me T.T
wlllll!
exam next week leh!!


okay night people.
and you broke me up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home